Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Covers - Because Why Not

This fluffy little post is all about song covers I heard before hearing the original.  Mainly so I don't lose them...

First off, John Lewis dances to Pharrel's Happy.  Seriously, I had never heard the song before that.  Really.  If you want some happy watch an American icon dance to Pharrel.  This quickly led to Eric Hutchinson snappy little six-string rendition.  After that there was no escaping that damned song...

Have you ever hear All About That Bass?  I hadn't until I ran into this utterly charming version by Meghan Trainer with Postmodern Jukebox.

Remember Gotye and Somebody I Used To Know?  I know, who the hell is Gotye.  Here's Walk Off The World doing a ten hands on one guitar version.

Because sometimes you just need fluffy little blog posts about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment